- Full-grain leather, Brass Fittings, High-quality velvet lining for a premium finish
- Handcrafted leather travel bag
Perfect for globetrotters!
ITEM DETAILS – Handmade by native artisans
This vintage voyager leather duffle bag by Quvom is an essential addition to every globetrotter’s collection. Manufactured from 100% full-grain leather, every piece has been handcrafted by skilled native artisans from India. Genuine leather and hand-dyed using vegetable tanning method give the item strong, flexible, deep, and rich color tones. Vintage brass fittings perfectly complement the rugged look of the leather bag. Additional compartments enhance the functionality and let you pack all travel essentials in separate sections.
- 100% original leather
- Brass fittings, extra rivets at stress points
- High-quality velvet lining for smooth finishing
- 26″ W x 9″ H x 10″ D In Inches
STAY ORGANIZED WITH:
- Two additional side pockets to quickly access handy items
- Sufficient space for minimalistic voyagers to store their essentials
- One large compartment has enough room to store a large size laptop or slip in your iPad along with your clothes
- Two side compartments are handy to slip in your headphones, notebook, power bank, or charger.
- Sturdy handles for a firm grip
- Adjustable shoulder strap to carry the load for a longer duration.
- No inner compartments for maximum packable space
- Hand-dyed using vegetable tanning method that uses only natural materials
- As genuine leather has been used in the manufacturing, the color tone may slightly vary, contributing a distressed look to the bag.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
Slight variation in color can be a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process, It makes each bag unique!